Conditions for winning the signed copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- You must donate £5 or more to Light Up Jo’s Birthday with Lumos. If you have previously donated less than £5 and wish to be entered into the draw, you may donate the remainder (for example, if you previously donated £3, you may donate another £2) provided that you left your email address the first time you donated, and you leave a note saying ‘second donation’ (or similar) so that I can quickly see who has done this.
- You must leave a means of contacting you (email address/Twitter username/Tumblr URL) so that I can get your address if you are the winner.
- One donation per person will be entered into the draw (therefore donating £5 twice will not give you any advantage over donating £10).
- Anyone can donate; there are no restrictions on age or nationality.
- The winner will be picked at random on August 1st 2012.